Effective Date: October 11, 2023
- What are Cookies?: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Types of Cookies Used: We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your device until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on our website.
- Your Choices Regarding Cookies: You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some features may be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- Third-Party Cookies: We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. These third-party cookies are governed by the respective policies of the third parties.
- Updates to This Cookies Policy: We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
- Contact Us: For more information about our Cookies Policy, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation concerning our Cookies Policy as it enables us to enhance your user experience on We Like Flowers.com. Your continued use of our website indicates your acceptance of this Cookies Policy and any subsequent updates.